Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > Entertainment > Entertainment News and Gossips

Notices

Entertainment News and Gossips Discussions on movies, tv shows, music, gossips should go here.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:55 PM   #1
Rania

Users Flag!

Rania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond repute
Rose @}Pakistani Celebrities Interview{@

Pakistani Fashion Model Fia
Fia Exclusive Interview with Fashion Central

1. What source of inspiration made your way to fashion industry?

Actually modeling was very unplanned for me ... I always wanted to become an actor but this happened to me and now, I'm into it :-)
2. What do you think is the best feature in you that keeps you standing among models crowd?

I don't believe there is only feature of a person that makes you stand out ! Its the whole personality that makes you stand out. That's why we are Model's ;-)
3. The best compliment you have ever received after runway walk?

Aaj to Dhaarti hila di.. Lol
4. 3 words to describe you as "Fia"?

1. Fast
  2. Intelligent
  3. Adorable ;-)
5. What profession other than modeling you ever loved to step in?

I used to help my father in his Textile business and I used to love it .. So, if than definitely something related to Textile or than maybe the total opposite of it do cheography.

6. 5 things people do not know about you?

1. I cook
I was a bartender and waitress for 4 year's.
I wake up at 6.30am daily.
I'm afraid of heights.
I still love to watch Tom & Jerry.
7. You have worked with many big brands; for who you loved the most to walk on ramp?

HSY , Kamiar Rokni, Ammar Belal, Nilofer Shahid and Nomi Ansar.

8. You look nice in bridal dresses, what extraordinary element, do you think, enhances your beauty?

I think every Pakistani Model looks nice in a bridal dress. We are desi! We know our culture and traditions ! We are the only ones who can carry these dresses with grace .
9. What is the secret behind your well maintained body?

Lots of stress, tensions, problems etc..... Hahaha just joking. I think you need be just active! Don't ask your maid for a single glass of water!! Get up and get it yourself yar ... !
10. Any plans you are looking for apart from modeling?

Let's see ;-) u never now ! I'm a spontaneous person! Time will tell!
11. Have you ever faced criticism, if yes then how you handled it?

Everyone of us has to face it.. Ok nowadays,its not that bad anymore but still ! It also depends what kind a criticism it is positive aur negative!? Sometimes it helps you grow stronger and sometimes it makes you weak !! It depends on every person's Bardasht ;-) .
12. The best thing you think only Pakistani fashion industry can have?

Karma,Charisma & Beauty
13. Who have been your mentors or gurus who have always guided you?

Omg ! I'm blessed with it , I have got lots of them

1. My father
  2. Yusaf Salih
  3. Iraj
  4. Shehzad Raza
  5. Khawer Riaz .... And the list goes on
14. In future, what career height you see for yourself in modeling?

I love what I'm doing.. So, that makes me feel on a height already ;-)

15. The strong competitor in fashion world you consider ever?

We don't have people who give you awards according to your talent! When right judgment will be done .. There will be competition !
16. What roles do fashion shoots play in modeling according to you?

Shoots are the base of Fashion .
17. Are you exhausted of fashion shoots or enjoy them?

I love my work :-)
18. How does your family see your profession, do they support you to be a model?

Here I'm blessed again ( Masallah ) My father is a script writer and poet. My brother is completing his degree in Film making and my Mom loves to watch us! So, full support :-)
19. The biggest fashion runway you dream to be part of?

Paris Fashion Week
20. Any inspirational advice for ordinary Pakistani woman?

Believe in yourself, Be confident and Fight for your rights !

Last edited by Rania; 01-27-2012 at 05:00 PM.
Rania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
Princess Of Azkaban
! M Sorry ! M Not Perfect

Users Flag!

Princess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: @}Pakistani Celebrities Interview{@

hmm nich
thread stick :x
Old 01-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Princess Of Azkaban

Users Flag!

Princess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond reputePrincess Of Azkaban has a reputation beyond repute

Asad Malik is one of the sparkling jewels in the roster of Pakistani talent. He is a tremendous actor from Karachi, who has worked in movies and various television serials. His early serials at PTV earned him huge amount of fame and success. He is the living legend of today whose devotions and hard work will never be forgotten by the world of television.
1. As a regular performer in leading T.V plays, has your talent been adequately recognized?

Yes, fairly well, I would say. At least where it should’ve been recognized, I mean the masses, not the media persons. People know me and appreciate me.
2. Along the way, who have been your gurus and mentors?

I’ve learned through my own work and most of the time it’s me myself who becomes the guru. In simple words, I am my own Guru.
3. How was your experience of Jail?

I would say I’ve spend the beautiful days of my life in Jail, The food was good and I used to pass my time studding. Besides, I became friends with Yousaf Raza Gillani, who was also there at that time.
4. How do you maintain your figure?

I had a liposuction surgery, which is, I must say completely rocking option, if you want to lose weight. I had that and I would highly recommend that to other people as well who are having difficulty losing weight.
5. Are you married? What is your definition of perfect wife?

By the grace of God I’m not married yet (laughing) since woman is the one who has to manage home and relationship, she should be understanding, compromising and caring.
6. How long is your acting dream?

Acting was never a dream for me. It all started with an opportunity that landed me to the glamorous world of Showbiz.
7. Do you believe in the fact that some of your talents are Gifts of God?

Talents, whatsoever they pertain to, are the gift of God. You can polish them but you can’t create or generate them.
8. How has the year 2010 been production wise and success wise, can you sum it up for us?

Year 2010 is becoming one good span for a series of good events, by the grace of God, both in learning and earning.
9. Any plans for re-launching yourself in the movie world?

Not yet. I am pretty happy with where I am right now.
10. What are your hobbies?

My friends call me crazy because of my hobbies that are completely different. I enjoy doing Scuba Diving, Hunting, Flying, and Target Shooting in free time.
11. Have you ever felt jealous or envy of other people in your field.

No. I’ve never felt jealous of anybody. I am fully satisfied with what God has given me.
12. Can you share with us your plans for the next three years, keeping in view the prevalent conditions in Pakistan?

I never plan anything; I just go with the flow. Even my career in showbiz didn’t started as a plan, It all started with an opportunity.
13 Any message for your fans?

Yes. Always take care of other’s rights. We always do things that make us happy, but if we all try to think about others at least for a moment out of 24 hours then the world would be a better place to live.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:12 PM   #4
Princess Of Azkaban

Users Flag!

Komal Rizvi

There still exists a home video of a nine-year-old Komal Rizvi at a friends’ birthday party. She is standing right in front of the camera, clad in a long, puffy polka dotted frock, oblivious to the festivities around her and deeply involved in a little show of her own: a dance number! The meticulous attention to her moves and adoration of the camera is difficult to miss. “The germs were there from the very beginning,” recalls Rizvi laughing, “And I love it!”
Rizvi has always loved being center stage. From a nine-year-old dancing queen to an actress in a popular drama serial when she was sixteen - to a singing sensation at eighteen and now a TV show host, Rizvi’s career has been a roller coaster of performances, and she has enjoyed every moment of it.
Rizvi was born in Dubai and raised in England and Nigeria. She came to Pakistan as a teenager and embarked on her career as an entertainer while still in school. During this time, alongside preparing for her A Levels Rizvi acted in a popular drama serial Hawaaein and released her first pop album called Bauji. Later, while enrolled at the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture, Rizvi appeared in a number of television plays. She then jetted off to Bombay to host a show for a popular Indian music channel and simultaneously released her second album titled Parbat.
Now, after a long hiatus, Rizvi returns to the limelight, showcasing her talent at Coke Studio this year. Commenting on her relationship with music the performer states, “My relationship with music has always been a personally rewarding one.” Rizvi recently released a single titled Chahiye and is currently working on her new album set to launch by the end of this year.
1. Which empowering factor coined such an impeccable singer we know as Komal Rizvi today?

That’s really sweet of you to say that. There is nothing more powerful that your pure intentions and love for music, coupled with an amazing family and God’s blessings.
2. You started your career both as a singer and actress, what drove you to be a singer later on?

I love acting and singing both. I love doing lots of things actually… hosting too. But I was born to sing… and the adrenaline I get from singing live on stage is unrivalled from any other experience. I didn’t choose music, music chose me.
3. You have earned such a dauntless fame up till now, how do you define it secretly?

Blessed and gifted by God.
4. You have been one of the former VJs of channel [V] India, how did you managed to be a part of it?

I was selected from a show reel I sent them of my music videos and MCC hosting. It was one of the most exciting experience of my life at the time.
5. The force you acknowledge behind your success or the people you credit as your gurus or mentors?

I don’t have any idols or ideals. One makes their own path. And I truly believe at following or copying someone or something spells the death of creativity. But I give all the credit to my family for their unbelievable support.
I have the utmost regard, admiration and respect for Rohail Hyatt for the amazing platform he has created almost single handedly. There are many people I admire a lot… people like Sultana Siddiqui, Ghazanfar Ali, and Khushbakht Alia are to name a few.
6. You have such a bubbly and cute face, up to what extent it is working, you think?

Working? Hahaha! My face is my face, I have never tried to change it only tried to become healthier. Whether people like it or hate it, is something I don’t spend any time pondering over. One can only worry or plan for things they have the power to change.
7. You have been to Bollywood when others could only dream of it, what made you get applause there?

I really can’t imagine what! That’s for my friends and fans to tell you! Or for respected journalists like you judge
8. Apart singing, what are your plans in near future?

I am very excited about my ‘COMEBACK’ serial so to speak! I have sung the OST for it myself. And it has been taking up a lot of time of late. I have worked really hard on it so I have a lot of hopes for it too. I absolutely loved the story. So I’m hoping the audiences like it too.
9. What career height you still wish for?

I am eternally grateful to God for everything he has given me. For he truly has given me everything I could possibly wish for. Whatever height I may reach in the future is his call. I can only work hard and do my best to perform and sing what I love to the best of my abilities.
I will be happy regardless.
10. 3 words to describe you as “Komal Rizvi”

3 WORDS? Lol! Definitely not enough dear. But lets see….
Ambitious, Loyal, Idealistic
11. 5 things people do not know about you?

I hate early mornings.
I don’t take criticism well even if its constructive.
I have a keen dislike for snobs
I would spend all my excess money on travelling and exploring the world
I am inherently quite lazy although I constantly trying not to be.
12. What makes Pakistani singers unique in world or the best thing you admire about Pakistani singers?

I don’t know really…. It’s a good question. I guess Pakistani Musicians feel that because music is still not readily accepted in culture we have the need to work that extra mile… and consequently we become better at it than the average musician…. (We as in Pakistani musicians, in general.)
13. What do you think attracts Pakistani artists stepping out of Pakistan?

The ONLY THING that forces us to accept invitations from outside of Pakistan is the fact the the media and our audiences do not give their own countrymen celebs the ‘superstar’ status until we go abroad
14. What does your melodious voice mean to you?

It’s a gift from God… I certainly don’t take care of it and polish it as much as I should.
15. The song you ever wished to sing but could not?

Soooooo many dear!
  • Aaj Socha tho Aansoon Bharaaye-Lata.
  • Mujse Pehli si Mohobath. Madam
  • Unbreak my heart. Toni
  • My Immortal- Evanescense.
  • God the list is endless!
16. Favo-meter

a) Your favorite singer
Too many
b) Your favorite food
Everything fattening and unhealthy
c) Your favorite holiday spot
All the places I haven’t seen yet. Sydney, South of Spain, and Turkey as of now.

d) Your favorite time pass
Apart from music, dancing, diving, horse riding, chilling with family, Cinema going!

e) Your favorite celeb
Too many.
17. Any inspirational advice for Pakistan youth?
Try to constantly stay happy, genuine, and grateful, everything else will follow, promise.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:13 PM   #5
Princess Of Azkaban

Users Flag!

Faiza Mujahid, the young musician
1. How did you start your musical journey?

Khawar Jawad (producer/composer) and I were working on a song in 2005, the now famous Bandeya Ho, for which he had wanted my English vocals. The song got acknowledged by Mr. Shoaib Mansoor and that is how my musical journey started. I was always inclined towards singing as it runs in my family but I never knew that I would consider it as a profession.
2. What motivated you to write “Meri Zindagi”?

After getting such a huge break there were a lot of expectations from me. I’ve learnt a lot from this industry in the last 5 years and not only matured as a person but also as a musician. Taking a break from singing in between and working as a programming producer at Radio 1 FM 91 allowed me to gain more perpective as an artist of the music I wanted to make that was original to me and I also realised during this period that I had burgeoning need to make music again! I was going through a rough patch as everyone does in their 20’s about making important decisions and discovering where they stand in life. Meri Zindagi is a reflection of my journey.
3. Being critically acclaimed very early in your career, do you feel it’s harder to live up to the expectations with your new single?

Every time that I have released a single it has been unique in its own right. So far I feel I have been able to keep surprising people and as far as “Meri Zindagi” is concerned the response has been great.
4. Were there any difficulties that you faced in your journey as an artist?

Yes, of course. People have very specific expectations from female artists and I don’t fit any of those. I’ll leave the rest to your imagination.
5. You have previously had the opportunity to collaborate with Atif Aslam and Khawar Jawad, are there any musicians who you would like to collaborate with in the future?

I would have loved to work with Joan Jett and the Blackhearts if I could transport myself back in time and currently with Alanis Morissette & A. R. Rehman
6. You have said that your latest single, Meri Zindagi is interpretation of your journey as an artist and a person – How would you define that journey?

Clearly, the subservient role of the woman as a housewife by the age of 19 was not a path I was willing to delve into. For the larger part, my single “Meri Zindagi” was a result of enduring personal hardships, rebelling against the norm, and maturing as a strong willed individual who hopes that she can inspire others to follow suit.
I’ve made independent initiatives to take reign of my life and one of the first was to become more focused on my career. It’s been an uphill task because of the barriers I’ve had to face within the music industry as well as outside. I’ve come out more confident and conscious of my abilities not only as a musician, but as a human being who may just be able to touch the lives of many people while being in the limelight.
7. Do you plan to come out with an album anytime soon?

I’m going to release my album single by single! Yes, I like to tease my viewers.. The overall feel of the album focuses on specifically the 80’s and 90’s.
8. Do you have any mentors?

No
9. Where do you see yourself in the future?

I hope to see myself excelling globally as a Pakistani musician.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:35 PM   #6
Princess Of Azkaban

Users Flag!

Old 01-27-2012, 10:43 PM   #7
maliktaimoorabbas
█║▌║▌║ αggяεsιvε ║▌║▌║█

Users Flag!

maliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond reputemaliktaimoorabbas has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm Nice Sharing Rania & Rani....
Old 01-28-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
Rania

Users Flag!

Rania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond reputeRania has a reputation beyond repute

wow
Rani siso buhatttttttt he achi sharing
Old 01-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #9
Rania

Users Flag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maliktaimoorabbas View Post
hmmmm Nice Sharing Rania & Rani....

Thanks
Old 03-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #10
Rania

Users Flag!

Rose Re: @}Pakistani Celebrities Interview{@

Sadia Khan Bio
A Pakistani Actress & Model

Other names :Sadia
Height : 5.7 feet high
Profession: Actress & Model
Birth Date :
Birth Place : Islamabad, Pakistan
Hair: Black
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Marital Status: Single
Languages: Urdu, English
Hobbies: Travelling, Reading Books
Sadia Khan is a famous Pakistani model and Drama Actress, who started her career with modelling and later turned into an actress and got fame with Yaariyan – a drama serial broadcasted on GEO Entertainment TV. Recently, Sadia is playing the role of ‘Imaan’ in ‘Khuda aur muhabbat’ along side famous young actor Imran Abbas who plays the character of Hammad.. where she look amazingly beautiful in veil. And now She is also probably an actress too in the upcoming Pakistani Feature Film Waar. She has no lead role in the movie.

Early life:
Sadia Khan, started her career in 2007, from Islamabad with Moody Max. Sadia Khan, with excellent physiques for modeling, black eyes (dark brown in light) spiky black hair and whitish skin tone, and a shoe size of 39.
Career:
She already has many heads of major TV serials, TVCs. She has participated in every school play up to grade 10. Not only Sadia participate as an actor, but as a model, done many major brand shoots and ramps. Sadia by nature, is dedicated to her work. She meets deadlines, follows guidelines and knows how to communicate with people, in a humble, connecting manner. Inclusive and supportive, critical and impartial are some of her traits.
Sadia thrives in a group. She in a short time, with her creativity, enthusiasm, the will to help out and most important learning from others, connects well. Thus becoming an essential part of a group not only as a friend, but also for getting the work done. She is also willing to travel for work to abroad.
Going out parting or staying behind and reading a book, anything goes.