Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > IT Planet > Software Reviews > Software(with Roman review)

Notices

Old 09-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
loversfs

Users Flag!

loversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond reputeloversfs has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Build Your Own Website The Right Way Using HTML and CSS

Author: Ian Lloyd
Build Your Own Website The Right Way Using HTML & CSS teaches web development from scratch, without assuming any previous knowledge of HTML, CSS or web development techniques. This book introduces you to HTML and CSS as you follow along with the author, step-by-step, to build a fully functional web site from the ground up.However, unlike countless other "learn web design" books, this title concentrates on modern, best-practice techniques from the very beginning, which means you'll get it right the first time. The web sites you'll build will:
# Look good on a PC, Mac or Linux computer
# Render correctly whether your visitors are using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, or Safari
# Use web standards so your sites will be fast loading and easy to maintain
# Be accessible to disabled users who use screenreaders to browse the Web

By the end of the book, you'll be equipped with enough knowledge to set out on your first projects as a professional web developer, or you can simply use the knowledge you've gained to create attractive, functional, usable and accessible sites for personal use.

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/282915782/WebSiteCSS_rdx_karan.rar

~*~*~I Love Walking In The Rain Because Nobody Can See Me I'M Crying!~*~*~
~*~* All Time I Feel I'M So Alone Because I Need A Girl-Friends Do You ? ~*~*
loversfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 12:49 PM   #2
Saqib
BECOOL

Users Flag!

Saqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Build Your Own Website The Right Way Using HTML and CSS

very nice