Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > Entertainment > Entertainment News and Gossips

Notices

Entertainment News and Gossips Discussions on movies, tv shows, music, gossips should go here.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:11 PM   #1
b khan
QǓεЗη σF ђ3ǍяŤ.......

Users Flag!

b khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond repute
Cool FARAZ ANWER'S STRUGGLE TO BE A RICH STAR

The actress later removed the status because Faraz's family started insulting her on her personal fan page. We salute our actress for being the bigger person regardless of the nastiness brought upon by faraz's family. Till now these were the only two statuses and updates coming from Arij. The artist faced many nasty comments coming in from faraz's sides relating to her and her family such as;

Later on we read an article that faraz anwer launched against Arij Fatyma in which he stated that she is a mental patient who blackmailed him into marrying her with suicidal attempts and etc. Mr Faraz Anwer, she is a media celebrity and if she had tried committing suicide for this marriage it would have been in the news. He mentioned and wrote many absurd things which do not make sense. What i don't understand is that why would he say all of this about somebody who had kept quiet all along.

Then everything was disclosed to media through neutral people. As faraz Anwar mentioned that he has taken the matter to high courts, that is true but we will reveal now the circumstances and the real situation.

Faraz Anwer has filed two cases against Arij Fatyma. One in the family court "Restitution of Conjugal Rights". Restitution means lost or misplaced. This can not be the case because Arij Fatyma never had the rukhsati taken place. He wanted Arij Fatyma to stay in this marriage forcefully and he mentioned here Arij Fatyma as FARAZ ANWERS wife. Arij Fatyma is actually taking Khula from Faraz. But in the high court he has mentioned her as the daughter of Tanveer Ahmed Jafri.

He has tried to sue Arij Fatyma, Express tribune, PTA and daily khabren on absolutely rubbish basis at the HIGH COURT. He states that Arij Fatyma's fans and these people (with Arij's approval) have leaked his news of being gay and defaming him for which he wants 20 crore rupees (for his stress and reputation). Now this is really funny. Faraz Anwer had been a struggling model since the last ten years and i myself have personally watched his commercials and shoots. He was a struggling model for Ajmal Murad 10 years ago. I wish i could sue for something as absurd as this. Maybe next time if i am constipated i should sue some banana seller on the road.

Arij Fatyma was not getting divorced by Faraz Anwer she was actually demanding Khula but Faraz anwer tried filing such a case where Arij fatyma would be stuck with him and also give him money through her family.

Also, only 10% people payed heed to Faraz's Article on Arij. this was the major response:

Somebody close to Faraz also made a fake account on facebook which was used to distribute the article to defame Arij by the name of Nimra Jafri. Nimra known to be her best friend and jafri (arij's surname) the picture of a renowned actress Nimra Khan was used for this purpose.

We spoke to some people related to Arij and they provided us with information regarding Faraz. The poor man has made a lot of mistakes i must say. He has threatened Arij, her managers and a lot of people. He has pleaded people to testify against arij, falsely. If Arij wants she can sue HIP and also JANG for publishing articles against her. She is an American national who is living in Pakistan with a Pakistani visa. They have written extremely nonsense material regarding her suicide etc. Faraz's friends tried their best to make the Faraz's article viral to defame Arij but the truth never hides plus we have all known Arij Fatymas clean reputation since the past three years. He also tried giving bribes (rishwat) to people to testify falsely against Arij; sad.

By looking at these pictures i can summarize the whole story into a small little note. Arij Fatyma is a big name and Faraz anwer was a nobody who gained a name after all of this. She comes from a rich family, shes an American and the only daughter of a renowned family in usa as well as Pakistan. It is obvious that this man, a nobody, is trying to gain money out of Arij and also a name.

Faraz Anwer who works at a small little office at zamzama thought of Arij as a gold laying HEN. She is very innocent and sophisticated and he did the best to hog out money from her to make his future bright, maybe in the united states. This is very sad, after Arij he will try to move on to the next target available. Maybe faraz didn't realize that he would be a goon after this but you cannot file two cases -one to keep your wife and then the other to demand money from her. Your intentions were clear to me right after i got to see this and i am sure this clarifies the many questions raising about the beautiful blossiming actress and for blaming her fans and demanding 20 crores for it, im sure they will have answers for you ready after this. The proofs are here and are clear. Faraz's Articles and nasty propoganda to defame Arij had no such true allegations. It is sad to conclude that our country has such sickening masterminds. Arij fatyma is a beautiful girl who gained success at a very young age. We wish her best of luck for her khula and also whatever that may come her way. Since the past three years all the media members we have known have done nothing but praised this child and it is sad to see faraz and his c class struggling friends in media trying to defame her for the hunger of 20 crores.

I'd like to conclude my article by mentioning that all these details were investigated by a third person and in detail. Arij Fatyma has not been seen attending any parties or even shows in the last three years of working which justifies her decent personality and character.

b khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:11 PM   #2
b khan
QǓεЗη σF ђ3ǍяŤ.......

Users Flag!

b khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond reputeb khan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FARAZ ANWER'S STRUGGLE TO BE A RICH STAR

FARAZ ANWER'S STRUGGLE TO BE A RICH STAR

FARAZ ANWER'S STRUGGLE TO BE A RICH STAR WHAT ALL MONEY AND FAME CAN MAKE A PERSON DO AND STOOP DOWN TO A SICK MAN'S UGLY PROPAGANDA TO DEFAME AMERICAN-PAKI ACTRESS ARIJ FATYMA FOR 20 CRORE RUPEES

Lately we have been reading a lot of news regarding our favorite renowned Actress Arij Fatyma. Writing from a third person's view and also a well informed persons view, i have gathered quite a few things related to the publicity scandal of the Actress. First of all, for people who don't know her, she is known to be one of the most decent actresses of the current times. She was born and raised in USA and comes from a very sound and stable family.

Arij Fatyma got married early this year in January and within weeks of the marriage she announced (on her facebook page), in a very well-mannered way that her relationship is in trouble and ending.

A lot of articles and news got published following Arij Fatyma's facebook status. Over the months the news of the separation died down. Later on we saw pictures of vulgar Faraz Anwer along with the assurity of him being gay (her ex husband) with gays which became viral on the internet. Just after the Articles we read on many sites negative comments for Arij but instead Arij Fatyma wrote a status defending and siding with faraz anwer:

b khan is offline   Reply With Quote