Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > IT Planet > Software Reviews > Software(with Roman review)

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #1
blueparadise

Users Flag!

blueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow How to burn an ISO image to a CD

How to burn an ISO image to a CD

hellow

This tutorial will help you burn an image to a cd.

For this tutorial I will be using Nero because its the best one to use or you can use magic iso or ultra iso but for me Nero is fast.
If you would lke another tutorial with a different program post it here and I will be glad to help. Bare in mind that I used an old version of nero that came with my pc, but the old nero should have the same thing just better graphix

First pop in a cd to your disc drive( easiest step )( Depending on how big your iso image is you might need a dvd rom instead of a cd rom.)
(Example: 678 mb=cd rom; 2 gigs=dvd-rom, anything over 700 mbs will need a dvd-rom)

Second open up Nero:
stepts to follow:

1.Next go to the copy and back up icon and click on burn image to cd:

2.After that, you will get a window that looks like this:

3.After that make sure that you change the files of type to "all files" or else you wont be able to view your iso image:

4.Next go to the location where you have saved you iso file and click on it:

5.Next go to the location where you have saved you iso file and click on it:

6.Choose the options that you find reasonable and finally press next

7.You will get a screen that looks like this indicating that your image is burning to your cd:

8.Finally, just wait til the process is done and you will have successfully burned an image to a cd.

if you like my post please dont forget to say thanks

bye

blueparadise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
!NnOcEnT GuY

Users Flag!

!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How to burn an ISO image to a CD

Where Is The Linkj??
!NnOcEnT GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:43 PM   #3
محمد تنظیم
♣♥♥♥♣Tanzeem♣♥♥♥♣

Users Flag!

محمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud ofمحمد تنظیم has much to be proud of

bahi jan Mashallah bout he mahnet sa ap na lakia ha bout bout shokria
bas zera plz koshesh kia karia ka urdu ma lakia karia os sa bout fiada ho ga
anyway very nice sharing

محمد تنظیم is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 04:45 PM   #4
blueparadise

Users Flag!

blueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond reputeblueparadise has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: How to burn an ISO image to a CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only_Zee View Post
Where Is The Linkj??
Brother its the only process / method of preparing ISO images..i discuss method with nero burnur... if you required nero i will post here..!!!
Old 07-29-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
!NnOcEnT GuY

Users Flag!

!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute!NnOcEnT GuY has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueparadise View Post
Brother its the only process / method of preparing ISO images..i discuss method with nero burnur... if you required nero i will post here..!!!
Ok I Am Understand Thanx For Sharing..
!NnOcEnT GuY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #6
blueparadise

Users Flag!

YOU are Most WELCOME