Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > IT Planet > E-Books

Notices

E-Books Share All Kinds of Electronic Books in this Section like Internet Computer and all other learning e books

Old 09-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
Missy
♥ The Silent One ♥

Users Flag!

Missy will become famous soon enough
Rose Assembly Language Step by Step

Assembly Language Step by Step

432 pages | John Wiley & Sons | September 1992 | English | 0471578142 | PDF | 6.87MB

By Aaron Wittenberg
Out of the 5 assembly books I own (beginner to advanced), this is one of the better ones. Duntemann's book is EXCELLENT. I read over my copy of Mastering Turbo Assembler and still I wasn't getting it. I read over Using Assembly Language and had the same problem. Too many authors just mention things and leave it at that figuring you already know what they are talking about. This book is not like that. He starts out at the foundation of the computer, at the CPU. He doesn't jump into programming, but rather, explains how computers work, about hex, decimal, how the processor works with code, and so on. It is actually interesting because that's exactly what assembly language is, right down to the metal. Then he takes it one command at a time and explains it very well. His examples are clear and he explains how all of it works. I was having trouble with a couple commands and couldn't find help in several other books. After I read Jeff's book, all those commands made perfect sense. He doesn't teach EVERY assembly language function, but he gives you an EXCELLENT foundation, one that is mandatory to learn assembly. In other books I've owned the authors put stories in there they try to make fit with the lessons, but they never make sense. At the beginning of some chapters, he does the same. His story makes sense, but once you read the following part on assembly, you can put the two together and understand just how things work. A perfect example is how the stack operates. If you are a complete beginner to assembly, someone who hasn't used it in a while, or need a general reference, I couldn't recommend any book more than this. Jeff is truly an excellent teacher. Keep in mind this book covers the 8086/8088 (and briefly the 286-486), so if you plan to move on, you MUST have base knowledge. You can't program the 486 (or such) without knowing the 8086/8088. So don't take that like "oh no, I'll only learn the old stale PC." You have to learn to walk before you can run. Overall, I would recommend this book! to ANYBODY wanting to learn assembly language. It lives up to its name.By aaron wittenberg (portland, or) - See all my reviews
Out of the 5 assembly books I own (beginner to advanced), this is one of the better ones. Duntemann's book is EXCELLENT. I read over my copy of Mastering Turbo Assembler and still I wasn't getting it. I read over Using Assembly Language and had the same problem. Too many authors just mention things and leave it at that figuring you already know what they are talking about. This book is not like that. He starts out at the foundation of the computer, at the CPU. He doesn't jump into programming, but rather, explains how computers work, about hex, decimal, how the processor works with code, and so on. It is actually interesting because that's exactly what assembly language is, right down to the metal. Then he takes it one command at a time and explains it very well. His examples are clear and he explains how all of it works. I was having trouble with a couple commands and couldn't find help in several other books. After I read Jeff's book, all those commands made perfect sense. He doesn't teach EVERY assembly language function, but he gives you an EXCELLENT foundation, one that is mandatory to learn assembly. In other books I've owned the authors put stories in there they try to make fit with the lessons, but they never make sense. At the beginning of some chapters, he does the same. His story makes sense, but once you read the following part on assembly, you can put the two together and understand just how things work. A perfect example is how the stack operates. If you are a complete beginner to assembly, someone who hasn't used it in a while, or need a general reference, I couldn't recommend any book more than this. Jeff is truly an excellent teacher. Keep in mind this book covers the 8086/8088 (and briefly the 286-486), so if you plan to move on, you MUST have base knowledge. You can't program the 486 (or such) without knowing the 8086/8088. So don't take that like "oh no, I'll only learn the old stale PC." You have to learn to walk before you can run. Overall, I would recommend this book! to ANYBODY wanting to learn assembly language. It lives up to its name.

Rapidshare link
Download
Missy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #2
B.A.D.B.O.Y

Users Flag!

B.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to beholdB.A.D.B.O.Y is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Assembly Language Step by Step

nice book
B.A.D.B.O.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Saqib
BECOOL

Users Flag!

Saqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond reputeSaqib has a reputation beyond repute

VERY NICE THANKS FOR SHEARING
Old 10-21-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
adeelkharal

Users Flag!

adeelkharal is on a distinguished road

Link not working
adeelkharal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
saad7675

Users Flag!

saad7675 is on a distinguished road

is there any assembly language book in Urdu???
saad7675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 02:47 AM   #6
pakpost40
Banned

Users Flag!

pakpost40 is on a distinguished road
Web Re: Assembly Language Step by Step

I am CC seller, i am big hacker, hacked CC, Paypal account and western union MTCN, i am selling paypal account with balance, i sell Credit cards with balance at cheap rate, I also Transfer Western Union funds to you, I have MTCN codes for WU, if you need contact me urgently, rootasing (at) yehoo.com I Sell Credit cards only in 50$, Visa, Master, AMX, Discover,
i have all countries CC, I Sell Paypal 250$, with balance of more than 1000$, I give you Western Union MTCN only in 250$ with more than 1000$ to 1500$ USD, I accept only LR, Western Union, My business Rules, i give you with in 1to 2 hours after payment. i want long term business, i do not like spamme, good buyer welcome, chat me on yahoo,

Rootasing (at)yaoo.com
pakpost40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 06:04 AM   #7
lion.heart

Users Flag!

lion.heart is on a distinguished road

Book not found. How can i get access? Missy may u please upload the book again?
lion.heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 04:38 PM   #8
safia khaliq

Users Flag!

safia khaliq is on a distinguished road

errror hy yr plz upload again
safia khaliq is offline   Reply With Quote