Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum  

Go Back   Urdu Planet Forum -Pakistani Urdu Novels and Books| Urdu Poetry | Urdu Courses | Pakistani Recipes Forum > Urdu Planet > Urdu Novels and Books Reviews

Notices

Urdu Novels and Books Reviews All urdu novels will goes here

Old 03-01-2016, 04:31 AM   #1
yousufi
Hassan

Users Flag!

yousufi is on a distinguished road
Default Bagh-o-Bahar

Hi Guys,

I'm new member of this forum and I want to make a contribution in the valuable discussions of this forum I will try my level best to write small reviews of some master pieces of Urdu literature and I always waiting for valuable feedback of the members of this forum, Today I'm going to write a very short review of " Bagh-o-Bahar.

A collection of allegorical stories by Amir Khusro written in Persian in the late 13th century.
Legend has it that Amir Khusro's master and Sufi saint Nizamuddin Auliya had fallen ill. To cheer him up, Amir Khusro started telling him a series of stories in One Thousand and One Nights style. By the end of the stories, Nizamuddin Auliya had recovered, and prayed that anyone who listened to these stories would also be cured.
yousufi is offline   Reply With Quote